One of the most frequent questions I get is “How do I accept my recovered body?”. Fear of weight changes is a symptom of an eating disorder so please be nice to yourself if you experience this. This is often a lingering symptom that takes some time and some work to get through. It is scary but it doesn’t need to feel impossible or cause you to feel stuck in recovery. First let's look at what it feels so hard to accept your recovered body. It is not your body that is the problem, it is the way your brain is talking to you about your body that is the problem. Next understand how to care for your body even though you don’t love what you see in the mirror. Then learn the 8 step process to change your mindset to help you stop hating your body and start caring for your body. In this course you will learn a combination of Intuitive Eating principles and self-compassion principles. These principles are the preferred methods to help individuals recover from eating disorders and body shame.
In this on demand course learn:
- why you need to accept your recovered body
- 3 steps to help you work on caring for your body versus trying to change your body while you are healing.
- The 8 Step Process to begin accepting your recovered body as it is today.
* Course also includes digital affirmation cards as a bonus
* Digital workbook with journal prompts and at-home activities to help you when feeling funky about your body.
Get started by entering your information and hitting "complete my purchase". Course only available for purchase at this price through November 30 so get it while it's hot!